Whether you are part of an enterprise L&D function which caters to the online learning needs of your extended enterprise or an eLearning catalog company with over thousands of users, you might have come across some of the below situations.
• Your end-users and customers have consistently started raising issues about Flash courses not opening up on their browsers
• The sales figures for your bestselling courses have been dropping down
• You want to embark on a Flash to HTML5 conversion journey but not sure whether to do it internally or bring in a third party
• The pricing and effort estimates that you have received till now are way above your budget
• You are not sure how to handle the situation because source files for your legacy Flash courses are not available
• You are contemplating between opting for custom HTML5 or using an authoring tool with custom HTML5 output
If you’re experiencing any of the above, then Join Rahul Singh, from Harbinger Interactive Learning, as he uncovers all nuances of Flash to HTML5 conversion, in a webinar on August 28, 2019, at 11:30 AM ET/8:30 AM PT.
With Flash slated for sunset by 2020, you might already be charting out your organization’s Flash to HTML5 journey. In case you haven’t made that decision yet, this is perhaps a good time to contemplate, and this session could help.
In this session, you will learn about:
• The xSMART framework which will help you chart out your Flash to HTML5 roadmap and help you develop searchable, micro, accessible, responsive, and trackable courses
• The 4D (define, design, develop, deliver) development methodology
• Replacing the storyboarding process into change logs without compromising on the quality
• Bringing automation into the picture to extract reusable content from courses when source files are not available
• Pointers which will help you decide whether you should get this done in-house or involve a third-party